Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Love isn't exactly blind.


I had a sudden urge to blog about this. O.O


all this while, i've been convincing myself that it doesn't matter that i'm not beautiful but coming to think of it, being beautiful is sort of important.

1. I don't see guys being amazed with ugly girls.
2. I don't see girls checking out on ugly guys.

like seriously, we've got to admit it.


like myself, i will check out on hot guys.



you can just google images for 'ugly guys' and 'ugly girls' and i bet you wouldn't wanna date someone who looks ugly.


the thing is, its a little unfair. I know i'm not beautiful but it's a little unfair lah. and yes, i understand it is all because of our hormones but people like me, a teen/teenage/young adult who is not beautiful, we will have low esteem if we fail to attract any attraction.



we are ALL L.O.A. Please don't tell me you dislike it when someone is checking you out. I'm sure there's something inside you that makes you feel very happy. I think for all those beautiful girls, they had got too much attention, what about the others? God made us, and all of us should be treated fairly.

so what if someone was fat?
so what if someone had pimples all over their face?


I've found this story online :

There was a blind girl who hated herself just because she's blind. She hated everyone, except her loving boyfriend. He's always there for her. She said that if she could only see the world, she would marry her boyfriend.

One day, someone donated a pair of eyes to her and then she can see everything, including her boyfriend. Her boyfriend asked her, "Now that you can see the world, will you marry me?" The girl was shocked when she saw that her boyfriend is blind too, and refused to marry him.

Her boyfriend walked away in tears, and later wrote a letter to her saying. "Just take care of my eyes dear." This is how human brain changes when the status changed. Only few remember what life was before, and who's always been there even in the most painful situations. Life Is A Gift!


in the end, is love really blind? :\


He loved her so much, so what? Eventhough he 'extracted' his eyes for her, she LEFT him. COME ON. LOVE IS NOT BLIND.

i used to think love is blind and that's like only 1% out of 100%.

enlarge this and READ this.

kthanksbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment