Monday, July 26, 2010

My happy Saturday.

This was last last saturday. One word : Hectic. :)

Had to go for a competition in Shah Alam. Woke up 6 in the morning. O.O


Later, had to go home to bath and follow my mum and aunt to bangsar village because my mum wanted to search for dresses so i just tagged along.




I ended up buying dresses. Heh. My aunt and mum kept asking me to try this and try that. Mad, Mad, Mad. I told my mum i don't want to buy and she persuaded me to buy. Haha. it's not like i'm paying right. Weird, so weird.

After that, headed to Daorae for dinner.






The food was awesome. The workers were so friendly they even gave me a big super junior poster! :D When we went to the lift to go down, the owner even came out to bow at us. Gah, koreans rock! :)

Went here, and there and finally reached home at night. It was certainly an awesome day for me. Heh.

Got myself a Charles and Keith bag. :)


I have so many dresses and i don't really wear them :/


No comments:

Post a Comment