Monday, July 12, 2010

Someone bring me to watch Eclipse

It was worth waking up @2.30. Okay fine, the real match was boring. My eyelids kept going up and down. It made me sleepy. Extra time was worse. Extending my time. Iniesta was the man of the night! All hail him.

It was very depressing during the first and second half. So many yellow cards, so many fouls, so many free kicks, so many saves, but no GOAL.


He is the best goalkeeper. :)


Now, it's over. I won't be seeing my david villa that much anymore. I really don't understand why they substitute him with torres. -.-


I will miss David Villa, Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, Honda, Kaka and many more people. I'll have to wait for another 4 years!

Now, i'm all up for EPL again. Manchester United FTW! :)

Rooney, Park Ji Sung!


No comments:

Post a Comment