Wednesday, August 4, 2010

NyehnyehniBUBU.

Yeah, I ended up having the tickets to MTV world stage and, AHHH. IT WAS THE BEST ONE SO FAR, it was like Super Junior. :) But during Super Junior I was still very blur, so HEH. :) I'm so so glad I went for the concert. AHHHH!

I stood for 9 hours, did not drink for 7 hours, soaked wet in the rain for 6 hours, waited so long for each performance, but it was all worth it. I actually went into the X zone! So like yeah! It was in front of the damn stage. :) Sneaked in.

I guess the pictures will do all the talking.

UTT IS SO HOTTTT.







Standing out since 3 made me bored la kay.






New VJ. Hot right!


BUNKFACE ROCKED! MALAYSIA BOLEH LA!


One word : HOT! Their dancing was awesome! Finally saw NOBODY live :)

Tokio Hotel was crazeh! BILL AND TOM IS HOT LA.

Ohohoh , they're telling me its beautiful!

Katy Perry. Pwetty. 'california gurls were undeniable' :D


I still think about the concert almost everyday until now. :\


Adeline's Birthday :





Lala-mui.S



P.S : Saw many many many hot guys during that day. AHHHH. TAKE ME BACK ! TAKE ME BACK. Can't wait for next year.

P.SS : There were couples standing everywhere around me. EEEEEEE. Being so intimate. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment