Saturday, August 14, 2010

ByeByeBye


HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. we all looked SO INNOCENT.


Happy Sunday everybody! :)

Trials is starting tomorrow, subjects? BM and SEJ. Yeap.
Goodluck to all you PMRsuckers! :)



I don't feel like hitting the books right now. It makes me sick. Heh :]

  • i need plenty of enough sleep this entire week. :) I don't care if i can't finish studying.
  • i have to get 7A's for trials, i know that's tough.
  • stop watching so much teevee.



Officially not going Cambodia for Hari Raya with a lot of relatives. PMR, THANK YOU MAN SERIOUSLY. -.- I wanna go Angkor Watt lah! Heard that they are gonna close that place soon. wtH.


So it's Bali/Chiang Mai and Korea. :)
I'm so so so so so looking forward to holidays la can and the afterjoy of pmr.



note to self : just tahan during this 2 months. It's all gonna be over soon. :)




P.S : The to-do-list after PMR is extremely LONG.

P.SS : I PUASA-ED. Okay lah maybe not BUT i didn't eat from 8pm to 4pm the next day. Yet, I drank water. Cannot tahan without water lah. :X


Wah liow, 10.45 dy. Off to study. TAAAA! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment