Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Destiny


This happened in China. :(



R.I.P Evelyn's Grandma.




We are all going to DIE, it all depends on, WHEN. I believe that death is fated. You wouldn't know when you are gonna die. Like my uncle, he passed away suddenly because he had leukemia @ the age of 40 plus and he was rather a very good man. A dato' we looked up to in the family. Who would've expected all these to happen? Nobody, except God. I've had thoughts about how am gonna live if my loved ones pass away before me. Am I gonna commit suicide? I don't think I will. As the saying goes, 'Life still goes on' but I don't think i will be strong enough to not cry and be depressed.



Dying may be a good OR bad thing.


It is good when someone is suffering from a disease and there's no more way to cure it. Seriously, do you think it's nice to suffer, eating all those disgusting medicine, unable to walk, unable to talk? and you're just living because you don't wanna see your family/friends being sad. That's not a right thing to do at all. Even though how much we can't live without them, we should just let them go. At least they feel happier in heaven. Of course, its tough but, dying is the only way to stop all these.

People fear death even more than pain. It’s strange that they fear death. Life hurts a lot more than death. At the point of death, the pain is over. Yeah, I guess it is a friend.


It is bad, especially when someone who is good and kind dies. Sometimes, I wonder why do all good people die so fast? God shouldn't take them away that fast, in fact, why are all the criminals and villains not dying? The ones I hate the most are the idiots who kidnap girls, rape them and sometimes, kill them. Come on lah, why do they wanna have sex so badly? I know its because of their hormones but as a girl, its just so unfair okay. Getting pregnant means losing everything, especially your dignity. Besides, all these criminals always escape, getting away with whatever crime they did. They are the ones who should be sentenced to death, not the good ones.


Coming to think of it, maybe God just wanted to let them learn a lesson and change but nah, I don't think they will. Or maybe, they might turn into an animal next time so yeah, giving them a chance to live.





I believe in Heaven and Hell. ; or what you call afterlife.

I don’t think heaven is a place but more like an alternate state of being. Time isn’t the same. Physical existance isn’t the same. It is complete union with God’s love. Paradise. I think my family and friends will be there. God told us that we will be given new, glorified bodies at some point. I don’t really try to understand it too much, because I doubt I can comprehend it. I’ll find out soon enough. Life is very short, after all.

I believe that hell exists. I don’t believe that God “sends” people to hell; rather, people send themselves to hell by completely rejecting God’s love. The idea of being utterly separated from the love of God for all eternity is one of the most terrifying things I can imagine.

I also believe in purgatory. To make sure everyone understands, purgatory is not like “limbo” or something like that. It is a phase that most people’s souls have to go though before they enter the kingdom of heaven. It is where we clean up our souls until they are pearly white, ready to enter complete communion with God. Also, everyone in purgatory eventually goes to heaven. If you’re going to go to hell, you just go there.

I’m not sure if I believe in different circles of hell. Never really thought about it. I plan on not going there, though, so I won’t worry about it.




When do you think people die? When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol? No. When they are ravaged by an incurable disease? No. When they drink a soup made from a poisonous mushroom!? No! It’s when… they are forgotten.



Wow. I couldn't believe myself. Such a long post. Everything came out of my mind out of a sudden. So yeah, do not waste this gift. You are alive, which means you've done good deeds during your past life. Take it as a gift from God. Spend your time doing what you think is right with your loved ones. The clock is ticking. :)




copyrighted ;
c.

No comments:

Post a Comment