Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Getting On My Nerves


Have you ever came to a situation that you've done nothing wrong and then you see people making up stories by criticizing you? I've been through that, too many times I couldn't even count.


I really don't understand why I'm blamed for nothing. I know i'm not blamed directly but oh come on its so obvious. As someone who doesn't know anything and listening to one side of the 'story', you should think a little more maturely. Hello? Do you know the feeling of being misunderstood is just bulleffing shitty? I KNOW YOU HAVE YOUR OWN OPINION but I DO TOO so you should like ASK YOU and that also depends whether i would want to even explain or tell you or not.



Sometimes, I just don't like all these things. Come on lah, get a life. The reason why I stopped explaining when people ask me 'WHY?' is because i'm sick of it. I don't really bother if they believe me or not because a wise person wouldn't judge something without finding out the truth. Pointing fingers is just not the right thing to do.


Why do I have to be the reason 'why' when somebody cry? I feel like smacking their face when someone ask me that. -.-



The reason why I'm blogging about this is because it suddenly came into my mind. Weird right. Nyeheh.


i've lost the courage to believe in everything. i need to find it, because i know it's somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment