Friday, August 6, 2010

Is it just me, or you?


My mum is sort of asking me to not go to school.
But i'm wondering if i should go or not.

Okayyy, what happened? Why is everything upside down? LOL.

PMR is seriously coming already. No more saying 'I'll study later'.
I remember telling myself I will study when there's 150 day's left.
After 150 days passed, I told myself 100 days.
After 100 days, I only started now, 60-70.

Procrastination almost brought me to death. Now that I realize, i should really start studying but i guess using the computer once a while wouldn't really matter. I can't imagine how i'm gonna cry if I fail to get 7A's. Yeah. I don't want any regrets. Even if I didn't get 7A's, at least i know i tried. :)


3K! :)

There's no use sitting down waiting for God to help you get your 7A's. We all have to study ourselves, unless you're already a genius.

Don't say that you CAN'T because NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE.
The word itself says I'M POSSIBLE.

JUST DO IT.
Heh. Nike. :D

Jump high and Aim for the sky.



God will always be right there for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment