Saturday, August 7, 2010

Reminiscing.


I always refrain myself from clicking on your Facebook page, because I always have the fear I will either see something I can’t handle seeing, or fall for you all over again.

I’ve been in love with you this whole time.


Maybe I should just go away from the crowd. I don't belong there. I could go through all these alone.
I know I'm very demanding but the fact that that's how I am, I can't possibly change it no?

I truly think that everyone is good looking. There are girls at my school who don’t have many friends because a lot of people consider them ugly. I think they’re beautiful. I think all girls are beautiful except myself. I never see an ugly girl unless I’m looking at my reflection. What hurts more than thinking I’m extremely ugly?

I’m very nostalgic. I keep longing in the past and past memories. I really wished i could go through it all again. i really love how things were. why do things have to change?

No comments:

Post a Comment