Monday, September 6, 2010

Nostalgia.


I was looking through my old pictures and my old blog, then I realized how much I missed everything, almost everything. Well, I was lucky. I had many good friends around me, I had a good sister. They all cared for me, a lot. But now, everything is turning backwards. Well, i still have a few good friends but i missed the past. I know time ain't turning back but i just wanna thank them for the good memories. :)

I used to have a friend, who sms-ed me almost everyday, who knows almost about my whole life, chat-ted with her almost everyday and i really loved her. We weren't even in the same class. And now, we are nothing. Yeah, things just happened and then it all changes. Now, I don't think backstabbing is nice, I guess everybody makes mistakes, so do I. Its time for me to learn how to forget and let go. Why would I want to live my life with hatred? I know how much you hate me now but still, I don't mind. You were my best friend, and along with 2 good friends, we were all very close but now, I'm not close to them anymore. They are happy together now so, yeah :) that's good.

if you are reading this, i guess you will be laughing, thinking 'serve you right'.



Then, I used to be very very close to my sister. She even sends me goodnight sms everyday last time. But now, the distance between us are getting further apart. I love her but I don't want to disturb her because I don't want to annoy her. She's living her life now with all the people she love a lot and I am happy for her. but Jie, I still love you. you will be my only one and the best.


as i blog this, i cried. what've I done? but then again, why am I blogging all these too?



I guess, its because they were people I think who used to make me happy. honestly, it was fun being with them. and if I made you all angry or whatsoever, I'M SORRY.



now, i still have a few good friends. I guess i have to keep reminding myself that i have to forgive and forget if anything happens, because i don't want to lose anybody again. I don't want to regret at last.



Dude, appreciate the friends you have now. The may make mistakes or hurt you but, let it go because you still need them, they are your sunshine apart from your family.



i've lost you too. sometimes, i feel like telling you how much i've loved you since then but i don't have the courage to ever do that. its tough you know. there's no second chance anymore, right? maybe all i can do is to keep it to myself.



i'll wait. maybe it will all happen again, maybe.




It’s hard to love someone who can never be yours. Time would give you chances to talk, chances to be together, chances to share. See how it hurts? You’re only given chances… just chances.

No comments:

Post a Comment