Thursday, October 14, 2010

I am a pretty fat pig.



The teevee is beside me and i'm watching the girl's singles match. Mal won first match and now India won the 2nd match. DAMN UNFAIR I TELL YOU. Mew Choo should have won. IT WAS OUT but they say in.
That was totally random.



So yeah. Going to Petroscience and some pameran thingy in KLCCtomorrow with my friends. :)

Aeon on Saturday with them again.



AND, HO HO HO,



PARAMORE'S CONCERT ON TUESDAY! HOYEAHHH! BA DA BA BA DA BA DA BA.


but to spoil all these, asiah is on monday. YES. TUITION. -.- it's just a week after pmr and i have tuition. .______.




wanted to go to adam lambert's concert today but, my aunt misunderstood and she didn't get the tickets for me. so. HUHUHU! but paramore is good enough and i definitely love Kris Allen much much more.




cause girl you're amazing, just the way you are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment