Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I want more!


Tickets! :)


Yeap. After lots of sms-es and calls, we went for Paramore's concert. everything still feels like a dream actually. They were too good man! :) I'm downloading all their songs and i'm gonna buy their albums when i go to rock corner. :D

Went @ 4 with Adel, Jile, Evel. Reached there almost 4.40? The crowd wasn't that bad yet tho'. We manage to cut the queue and all. :) Haha. I made a few 'best friends' too! ._. a bunch of lame/crazy guys who disturbed me. -.-

They opened the door before 7. Before that, i think the rock zone people was let in earlier, they were all screaming like sh!t. Many funny things happened while we were waiting outside. Haha.


Handphone camera phailed me.

Had ramley burger for dinner. :D

The only shot i took. HO-HO-HO. I was shaking and so it is blur. Heh. There were times the whole crowd was singing and i was there shaking my head and all because i don't know most of their songs. HEH. epic phailure.


We jumped and shouted the whole night. The opening act by some local band call y2k was just : -.- Haha. Like seriously man. Paramore was awesome. They started right on time. And everything ended @ 10 plus. There were some audio problems but still, they rocked it! I so wanna go again! The next time they come, 'which will be less than 6 years', i'm so going. After times of singing their songs facing the com/karaoke room, getting to sing with them live was awesome.

Everybody sang so loud. I barely heard hayley's voice when I was singing too. HAHAHA. but still, WHO CARES. :)

"PARAMORE, WE WANT MORE!"

hayley williams is AWESOMEE.
JOSH FARRO IS HAWT. HAWT. HAWT.



lovelovelove.



as vain as she could be.

No comments:

Post a Comment