Tuesday, November 23, 2010

#prayforkorea

what i did today?

- some 'work'
- throwing my school books
- throwing like 50-60 magazines on my rack
- cutting hot guys pictures before i throw the magazines ( typical )
- watching asiad, tv
- spending time talking on the phone


and ho yeah, does that sound lifeless to you? the thing is, i'm exhausted. heh. ;p



: btw, i'm so semangat for Malaysia in the Asian games lah. :D :D
: MU, won! same pts like Chelsea. OH YEAH!
: i'm like watching phineas and ferb everyday from 9-10
: i'm addicted to hellcats. its awesome! :)
: glee glee glee glee glee.


hopefully i'm not gonna rot at home. and you know what? i'm asked to start reading my form4 sejarah. everytime when i feel like taking the book, i failed to because i ended up feeling lazy. yeah.
totally unproductive/ not productive.

adeline is going to bangkok,
evelyn is going to bali and
i, u-know-lah.
Haha. My triplet family. :) so ngam. and well, many same things always happened among us without us realizing at first and then later we will be like, ' me too! ' ' me three!" :D


okay lah. i feel like sleeping. this is a lame post BTW. BYE. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment