Friday, December 17, 2010

You are a pathetic LOSER.



Its been long since i last post. :) I've been busy.



Sat the 'limo' to genting.



I hate that guy holding the pink bear. -.-



Starbucks after the concert ; veryyy cold. :P



1. So yeah, Wondergirls = A-W-E-S-O-M-E. Even though they only sang very few of their own songs, they were SO HOT and sexyeh. It was a great night and Genting Highlands was freeeezing cold. :P


2. Hanged out with Ade, Leanne, Wern, Juen, and Wai Meng. Been a long time since i saw Wai Meng and thanks to him, everybody kept laughing. Hahaha.




3. Went out with my mum, aunts and cousins. Shopping. For a few times. Like today, went shopping with my mum again and she ended up buying things she love and i bought nothing. Awesome right. All i do when i go shopping is EAT. :X


4. I gained so much weight. Like, seriously. -.-


5. How I Met Your Mother is really funny. HAHAHA. :) And Family Guy.


6. 'Xmas' Party with my cousins later at night.


7. I'm going for camp tomorrow. 3 days 2 night.


8. I'm so lazy to type anymore. HAHA. BYE BYE! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment