Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Broccoflower

Hello there. :)

Decided to blog even though I have my history and accounts homework, shall just leave that aside first.

The first monthly test is coming in 2 weeks time and I'm not prepared yet. I shall start revising soon. I seriously don't want to fail any of the new subjects. Failing your first monthly test is just so out of the league. I had the intention of reading history but before I reached the 5th page, I slept. Now, how's biology going to kill me?


and, Physics is seriously a pain in the ass. Jeez.




You disappoint me. I thought maybe I could patch things up but nah. I've never expected the beautiful and awesome person I used to picture in my mind changed, just like that. Its not that I'm thick skin or whatever but, you've really lost a true friend. I didn't see this coming at all. I loved you so but I guess I was just being foolish thinking that I've finally found the one. I practically shared my whole life with you and now? sighs.


This few days, it got me thinking, maybe I should just isolate myself.



I've hurt myself.

Some days, I feel broke inside but I wouldn't admit,
Some times, I just wanna hide because I have nobody to face.

No comments:

Post a Comment