Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Infatuation

I don't know what made me think about it, but I just did. This past few days, I've been thinking a lot about you. I remember teasing and laughing about you last time. After that day, everything changed, my impression towards you changed too. You made me move on. I didn't expect myself to move on that fast, I've been indulge in reminiscence before this. The lingering thoughts I used to have every night was gone, and now, you left me utterly confused ; baffled.

Am I doing the right thing? Even if I'm not, I couldn't stop myself, at least not for now. I shall let my brain decide, what's right and what's wrong. Why did you make me land myself into such a deep hole? I don't wish for anything to happen but I wish you would have me by your side.


You are extraordinary.


What am I thinking? When will I realize that even though love is present, as how much I'm attracted to you, I'll never catch your eye. I'll never be the one who you're waiting for.

"I'll always be the one in the background, the shadow beyond doubt."



You make me smile like the sun, fall out of bed
Sing like a bird, dizzy in my head
Spin like a record, crazy every night,
Dance like a fool, forget how to breathe
Shine like gold, buzz like a bee
Just the thought of you can drive me wild,
fool.


I'm going to wait but I'm not going to keep my hopes up, at least for now.
Stop stealing my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment