Friday, March 18, 2011

T.G.I.F



I had 167 views on Wednesday! Haha. I'm glad there's still people reading my blog.


The 1 week holiday is coming to an end. :( Its Friday already which leaves Saturday and Sunday and the next thing you know, Monday blues. Sighs. Holidays pass so fast, way too fast. Its like I haven't even enjoy my holiday and, poof, its gone. I have this kerja rumah terancang thing to do that I just remember and it's not even done yet. Oh, well.



So today,
accounts class in the morning,
then straight to school till 3.
tuition at 5 and I just reached home
mamak at 9

tomorrow;
have to reach school by 7am
going home at 3
party at night with my relatives

sunday,
tuition from 3-6.30


Ohmy! This week didn't even felt like school holidays. I went to school on monday, wednesday, thursday and friday, tuitions were on as usual. So yeah, tell me about it. :/



give me a break.




P.S : I BOUGHT CANON 600D already! I'm going to blog about my baby soon. Ah, finally. My own dslr. :)



i close my eyes and pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment