Friday, June 25, 2010

To actually think that they were my friends?

i'm so used to it. being the bad one.





I realize that I don't need to give a reason to hate somebody. there's no use backstabbing or to gossip about someone since they keep thinking they are innocent. :) friends who are reliable? I can only count them with my fingers and that's so much better than to be friends with people who are selfish and, self-centered.





Sometimes, you have to open your eyes a lil bigger to see someone's true colors. :) I'm glad that I finally did that and stopped pretending that nothing is happening. thanks mummy, A & D & E & J & Y who woke me up from this terrible nightmare I've been living for this few years. even mummy knew all this while. why didn't i realize? I guess I was stupid or blind.

No comments:

Post a Comment