Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Waiting for Glee.

Spain WON!!!!!! 2-0!!!




thanks to? DAVID VILLA! :D :D



As time pass, I realize that when you get along with someone for quite a long time, you will eventually start to see that someone's true colors.



"Forgive and Forget"

How to forgive and forget when I've already done that so many times? Yeah, i don't like to be the 'evil' one but how many times could I forgive and forget some more? To remember of all the betrayal that had happened to me. It's not easy, it's rather tough. I've done everything i could and even believed. Do I owe you all something or what? Have I done anything wrong? No, I'm not innocent but i just couldn't figure out what I've done to be treated like that. I'm not a toy, I'm a HUMAN with FEELINGS and i am totally not that dumb.


selfish and self-centered explains all.



the thing is, i don't trust anymore. it's gone forever.



http://www.teddylover.com
it's an online boutique store. prices are reasonable. :) click it!

No comments:

Post a Comment