Friday, August 27, 2010

French Connection United Kingdom


I was studying and then I checked my Facebook and I found a picture,



and after reading it. I am now very pissed off. Seriously man. WHAT DO WE DESERVE TO BE CALLED AS AN 'ANJING'. I'M NOT A DOG OKAY. I'M A HUMAN. WHAT RIGHT do you have to ask us to go back to China and India?

WHAT??
I was BORNED IN MALAYSIA.
MY PARENTS WERE BORNED IN MALAYSIA.
MY GRANDPARENTS WERE BORNED IN MALAYSIA.
MY GREATGRANDPARENTS WERE BORNED IN MALAYSIA.
And I think my GREATGREATGREATGREATGREATGRANDparents were from China.
So please, don't simply call us a dog. And I'm shocked they are not taking any action. What is this man? RACISM LAH. Racism in Malaysia has been going on for years and even though the 1Malaysia concept is introduced, racism IS STILL GOING ON. I forgot the motto but whatever lah because it is not important anyway.




And please don't say as if Chinese and Indians owe you all something. WHAT BENEFIT DO WE GET IN MALAYSIA? We don't even get a single discount when we buy a house. Not even 1% of the 7% bumiputeras get when they buy a house. Chinese and Indians don't even have high chances on getting a scholarship eventhough they get high scores in SPM/STPM. If I had a chance, i wouldn't want to stay in Malaysia.

I myself, have Malay friends. AND WE GET ALONG WELL. We don't fight. I have no discrimination towards my friends because to me, we are all the same! But why are all the elders doing this? WHY? Hello, if you want the future generation to be not racist then you all should set a good example. WE SHOULD TOLERATE. Or not why are we learning Sejarah? FOR FUN AH? WASTING MY TIME READING THE TEXTBOOKS AND NOW I CAN SEE THAT RACISM is happening everywhere. What's the USE?

Like today's newspaper, TheStar's header, "ZERO RACISM". Oh please, i think that's pretty much a joke. A VERY FUNNY ONE in fact. WE ARE ALL, racist. Just admit it lah.

When Namewee did those videos, well I know its a little offensive but he had to say sorry in public and he DID. What did this headmistress do? THE WAY SHE ASKS US, THE DOGS TO GO BACK TO OUR COUNTRY IS JUST SO OFFENSIVE. She's a HEADMISTRESS. H-E-A-D-M-I-S-T-R-E-S-S and now they proclaim her as a MANGSA.

Sorry to say but this is a little unfair. If you're a Malay reading this, I sorry but these are all facts and I'm totally not discrimating my friends. Just giving my opinion on the comment in the picture.

So please lah, if you all still think that discriminating Chinese and Indian people is the right thing to do, then please go back to YOUR OWN COUNTRY. I bet your anchestors were also from Arab right? Seriously, BIAS lah can.

I just don't like them saying 'Anjing-anjing balik ke China dan India lebih baiklah'. WE HAVE OUR OWN DIGNITY. I've done a Ringkasan for my last exam saying how PERPADUAN is something that our country is very proud of. But seriously, nah. We are not even ONEMALAYSIA. How to reach 'SEMANGAT PERPADUAN'? More to SEMANGAT PERKAUMAN.

In fact, I think if I go back to China, I will be discriminated there because i am a MALAYSIAN. Why still ask us to go back to negara asal? Unless Malaysians don't belong in Malaysia lah.







"As I read all this, I tremble with fear. I love my country and long to return. I am willing to take a 70% pay cut. I am willing to face a demotion. I honestly want to contribute my expertise in complex financial services and capital markets. But really, is there a future for me, for my children and for their children? I am truly frightened.

I can deal with the lack of democracy, the lack of press freedom, the ISA, our inefficient and bureaucratic civil service, our awful manners and even a little corruption. But I cannot deal with racism in my homeland. "



ENOUGH!

1 comment:

  1. Hey!

    You've got a nice blog (: This post made me think rally hard.

    I'm writing an essae about ethnic prejudices and racism and I'd like to mark this blog as one of my sources. I also would like to take the last picture saying "stop racism" and use it in my homework. I hope you allow me to do these things :)

    Merry Christmas to you!
    Reetta from Finland

    ReplyDelete