Monday, September 20, 2010

LALALALALALALA.



Yo! :) Haha

I'm a happy girl.



Firstly, BERBATOV SCORED A HAT TRICK YESTERDAY! :) After that few draws, its happy to finally see ManUnited winning. Last season, Berbatov used to be very disappointing but this season? He is doing well! Really well. Imma proud of that guy! Glory glory man united! :) I've seen a few Man.U fans supporting other clubs. screw them la. I've been a man.united fan since std4 :D

My uncle bought berbatov's jersey right after he was signed last season, and after wearing it for a while he stopped wearing because berbatov was a let down but i guess, he should be very proud now! :)



And next, I PASSED MY GRADE 8 PRACTICAL EXAM. I WASSSSS SO HAPPPPPEH LA CAN.

i was starting to take my nap and suddenly my cousin came to my room and woke me up because my mother was calling me. so i just went down.

mum ; me

cheryl chin, you come here!

why?

i say COME HERE LAH.

WHY LA. *then i went there*

nah, see my phone.

FOR WHAT

SEE LA.

*i saw my piano's teachers name in her inbox and my heart was beating real fast* HAH, I FAIL AH?

you see for youself lah.

*disappointed face*

*i wanted to cry already but then she faster pass me the phone.* I want to cry ady lah. i failed right?

*staring at me* it felt like an hour. then she said, PASS LAH! :)

*screamed and jump here and there* then i quickly took her phone and check. FUH! IT WAS TRUE. i couldn't stop smiling after that.

thank god you didn't waste my rm450.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.


i felt so so so relieved. this is the best thing that ever happened to me after learning piano since i was 5/6 years old. Now i'm qualified to be a teacher. I have students to teach right after pmr already! HOHOHO. MONEY, MONEY, MONEY. Aunty offered rm100 for my 2 cousins but i told her rm60. so kind right. HAHAHA.

my fav watermelon flavour of sticky!


OH WAIT, PMR IS NOT EVEN OVER LA. Okay bye. HAHAHA. I have to stop reminding myself what am i gonna do after pmr. -.-



i think i'm suffering from insonmia. normally, i can't sleep right away. nowadays it takes me half and hour thinking about rubbish then only boleh tidur. pek chek lah.

david villa is doing well in barcelona. he's still the best man! cintaku. HAHAHA.
now, what jersey should i get after pmr? DAMN LAHHH! when i really really wanna get one, i don't know which one to choose. DAMNDAMNDAMNDAMN.


mulan ; your duty is to follow your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment