Thursday, September 16, 2010

Radioactive =]


HOLA! :)

Well, yesterday was a happy day. :) After so long. Though it was a very unproductive day. Didn't really study. Kept eating. X.X


I just googled 'Jadual Waktu PMR 2010' and I think it's the stupid-est one in fact. 4 days on exams and it finishes at almost 4 everyday, I would've preffered it to be in a week because now its one Tues, Wed, Thurs, then MON. :( AND AND AND 12 Oct is only for the Islam/Chinese/Tamil. SO, HURRRAYYYY! While they are still taking their exam, I guess i'm gonna drag my friends to Sunway. Like seriously. :D :D *how can you be thinking of all these when pmr is not even here yet*. HOOOHOOOHOO. I have so many things to do after pmr la okeh. So yeah.


And its exactly 18 days till PMR and 25 days till its all OVER. But then again, after enjoying my life-after-pmr for 1-2 months, it will be time time for form 4 already. Form 4 is definately not a 'honeymoon' year. :) I'm gonna study hard for form 5. hopefully, because i don't wanna regret after that. Though, the amount of tuitions i'm gonna have is going to make me sick. My whole life, i've only been to a tuition, which is BM. Hopefully i can cope lah.


LASTLY, 7A's is everything to me. I want the feeling of it like when i got 5A's for upsr again. It was pheonomenal. I was so happy that day. I just wouldn't want to be one of the one crying because i did not get my 7a's. I'm not putting any pressure on myself but just 7A's la. Though my aunt and uncles are telling me its not important, get B also nvm. HAHA. Spm only important. So yeah. No pressure. :) i've been studying this 2 weeks. One form of a subject everyday. But then again, the time of me studying is just a few hours. I end up sleeping or who knows, using the com? my itouch? or watching tv.

  • So yeahhh. When it reaches to 10 days before pmr. I'm seriously not gonna touch the com. And i'm gonna ban my itouch. :)
  • 3 days before pmr, no more tv. Yes. That's the way. I KNOW IT SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE RIGHT. HEH.
  • okay lah, it IS impossible.
  • did i mention phineas and ferb is my daily cartoon programme? i watch it everyday. HAHAHAHA.




ManU is getting :( and :((. breaks my heart everytime i read the newspapers.
Man U vs Liverpool this Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment