Monday, September 13, 2010

Time for the emo side.




Going through one of the hardest time of my life. Its tough you know, everything is. I don't know what to do. My heart is empty, totally empty. What am I doing? Is it right or wrong? But, its time for me to not care. I love you but, i've gave up. Especially being jealous. You don't want me to be jealous right? But how could i not be? I only have you. The one i've been trusting my whole life. Now you say my attitude is bad? Then i'll stop being jealous and not care anymore.

I might be in depression. Well, deep down inside. I may seem happy in the outside but seriously? I'm not at all. Everything seems to be walking out from my life, one by one. It is heartbreaking, very. Everything seems to be my fault. Do you even know the pain I've gone through all these years? This 15 years of my life? Suddenly, I really don't see the point of living anymore. I've gave up on my own life. Yes, my own life. All there is in my mind is to eat, sleep and dreaming about the hot guys i'll never get. I call that lifeless. I really don't know what's the point of studying anymore.

How's my life gonna be? After pmr, Study for form 4? Then SPM? Then college or Form 6? Then uni? Then work? Then migrate to somewhere else? Then marry someone? Then born babies? Then die? and going through my whole life alone? yes? Is that what my life is all about? If yes, I rather die. Yeap, thats what which are going through my mind now. I don't see any positive side in fact.


enough cheryl. thats it.



Go Soo, you are too hot. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment