Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fifteen.

Hellllooo everybody! :) well, I've finally turned 15 last saturday, nov 6th. :D


Didn't have any plans at first tho but my family was having steamboat at home for dinner to celebrate for me. :) Went to collect the cupcakes with my mum and ohemgee, i was totally thrilled when i saw those tiny and cute cupcakes. Definitely worth the money and all. :) Mummy ordered 40 but her friend who baked it, gave us almost 70 cupcakes? Such and awesome friend she has. Spent an hour while she was catching up a 'little bit' with a friend. Women. :p i bet my mum can't wait to go to the gatherings now. Anyway, it was my the best 'cake' i had over this 15 years.


There were so many cupcakes so my mum asked me to called a few friends over. In the car, she kept asking me to call jilee. Haha. She was like, 'Call jilee, let her see. I go fetch her now lah'. I kept telling her i will call her later, she got st.john training but she kept talking about jilee. ._. HAHAHA. I don't know why. Maybe my mum loves her a lot. *coughs.* My another side of family wanted to spent me dinner but then my mum's side planned this steamboat stuff a few days ago so, yeah. :) I love my family, all of them. All my aunts, uncles and cousins. They are the best. :D

So i called Jilee, Tiong, Audrey, Wern and Jamie to come over. :) Cause some of them wasn't in klang, etc. ps. shobana : jilee&tiong's fault for not calling you. heh.

more like praying right. heh.










So yeah, had a few rounds of steamboat. I was sooo fulll. Jilee and Wern came so late. -.- Then everybody went home at 10 plus. It was a fun day i guess? :)


Thank you, for the wishes and presents people! :) Haha.



He is shoooo cute la cannn?!

cute brothers! :)

Next, uncle's wedding this sunday. Gonna be very busy on Sat and Sun. Wedding dinner ada 125 tables. *shakes head*


TEAM JUMBA!

Have I mention, Kevjumba and his dad, Michael is out from the amazing race? It is so so so sad la okay! Even though i've been supporting them and nat,kat. I don't wanna watch amazing race anymore. Heart broken lah. :(( Now, i'm watching kevjumba's videos, both of them are awesome! :D Asians rock! ;p



Just watched biggest loser asia and SAW is out. Damn it. Fish is so irritating la can! -.-

No comments:

Post a Comment