Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Surprise!


HOT RIGHT?!

Last Thursday, went to sunway with the girls. Joe Wei, Shyn lu, Tiong, Yee Wern, Joey and Ying Ying. Went skating, shopping and home. Haha. Skating was fun! Haha. A few of them fell and for the first time, i think i'm okay in skating ;p I love it so much lah now. Btw, while the others were tired, me and joe wei went in to skate for a while more and dang! we saw a hot hot hot skater guy. Seriously, the way he skate caught my attention and he was certainly hot! Joe Wei thought the same thing too. Haha. So, you know we skated a little while MORE just to look at him, we kept staring at him and fuh, hotness in the air man. I think he actually heard me talking about him cause there were a few times he skated pass me and he sort of stared at me. HAHAHA.

We didn't want the others to wait longer so we decided to go out. Enough of staring. Haha. But after we went out, we searched for him and stared again. I guess we stared at him for many times. LOL. damn lebih right.


After that, went fullhouse for lunch and i was so shocked when i saw a birthday cake in front of me. I was so surprised. They actually tricked me by saying they went to buy short pants, and ask me which cake they should order. LOL. I love you people! The only thing i kept saying was, " Its not my birthday lah! Its not my birthday! " Haha. Siow a lil bit.








Then, we planned to go bowling but then all of us wanted to shopped, so shopping it is! :) I bought a skirt and a belt only. pekchek! Nothing that i wanted to buy. :( Well, Ying Ying actually lost rm50, a rm30 necklace and she bought a skirt for rm49 whereas we bought 2 skirts for rm50. dejavu. If i was her, i would've been so sad like seriously! But then again, we didn't manage to find anything back, so yeah. Karma i guess. :)

Went back @4.30 because didn't want to be stuck in the jam and all. :) It was a fun day anywayy!



Watched paranomal activity with yee wern and evelyn tiong before asiah. Its an awesome movie but trust me, it was scary. Very scary in fact. Evelyn actually screamed like, O.O and i screamed too. I can't wait for paranomal activity 2. HEH. 2011!



Btw, Jay Chou is coming to Malaysia next year! Mar4 & 5. I WANNA GO SO BADLY BUT THE ROCK ZONE TICKETS COST RM760. Like, WHAT?!

No comments:

Post a Comment