Thursday, January 6, 2011

4th day of School


I shall think about it.


2010, had been an awesome year for me even though many things happened, I managed to pull through it and definitely rocked it! I’m fifteen going sixteen now, so yeah.



FORM 4 is hectic. I have 6 tuitions, 1 piano class, 1 Japanese class. I have tuitions/classes everyday except for Saturday. Yes, EVEN SUNDAY pun saya ada. I’ve never been to tuitions. The only tuition I went was Pn.Asiah’s BM during form 1. I have like so many things to do and I don’t even have time to have a nap.



I'm now a student of 4E. All the ex 3Ks went to different classes and i really missed them but you know, that's life. Now, I SHALL ROCK 4E. Haha. :) HOYEAH.





I’m going for add maths class soon. So yeah, CIAO and BYE!


No comments:

Post a Comment