Saturday, January 8, 2011

Take a bullet straight through my brain.



I'm disappointed and lost. You left me hanging and its preventing me from moving on. My confidence level decreased, becoming so low. I expected to receive words of encouragement from you but you got mad at me. Yes, it is my fault that I've embarrassed you but, I'm nobody and nobody is perfect. The fact that you knew I'm like this, you should help me with it and just tell me everything is alright but you did not, you left me speechless and made me cry. I was wrong, I thought nothing would've happened again but after I told you about it, you kept quiet and walked away, I could see the anger in your eyes. I didn't expect myself to get that too. I keep telling myself to not bother but its tough, every time I look at you I will start thinking about it. Its not easy to forget about it and move on.

I don't want to wash my eyes anymore. I know I suck.



Nobody to talk to, it suddenly seems like I'm the only living person on earth. Life really sucks.



Solo.

No comments:

Post a Comment