Saturday, January 15, 2011

Au Revoir


Hello Happy People! :) I'm alright now, got over it and moving on.

How's life?
It's okay. I'm starting to get use to it. Its time to speed up a little more and I shall abandon my laziness. I shall not slack like how I did last year for PMR. I have to say, form 4 is a total different thing. As I grow older, things become more difficult. Luckily, my class is awesome because of a few crazy people, so yeah, HIDUP 4E! :) Without Dhivya, Ding, Audrey, Shobana, Evelyn, Ying, Wern, Xiu Myn as the KETUA in the class, it would've been horrible.

I shall start having the 'Kia Su' habit in me.



I'm totally enjoying all the happy moments in life. Live life to the fullest! As nostalgic as I could be, I think its time for me to let go of the past and move on ; bringing myself to a whole new different level. What IS LIFE if the only thing you do is to sit down, cry and blame yourself about how sucky life is, how much you regret about the things you've done etc. I call that stupid. Stop faking a smile, smile, FOR REAL. :) Get yourself IN the crowd.


One of MY resolution for the year 2011 is
- TO BE NICE. :) I know i've always been mean to my friends. So yeah, time for a change.




After 6 years being a die-hard MU fan. I've finally got myself a ManUtd Jersey.

I bought this a few months back because it was the only ManUtd tee. Jersey? No stock.

Finally. :)
Specially thanks to my uncle. For buying me this. Its not cheap you know. Around RM300 - 400. The most expensive shirt I own so far.


Be jealous because I have the best family in my life. My grandparents, aunts and uncles are seriously, the best among the best. I love them a lot :) If I really do blog about what they gave me over this 16 years, you might be surprised. I would never wished for a better family. They are too good to be true.



Currently addicted to 散场的拥抱 by Anthony Neely.

No comments:

Post a Comment