Sunday, February 27, 2011

Colton.

Yesterday, the interact club organized an event, 'Health Awareness Campaign' which was held in our school. Sadly, almost 95% of the people who turned up was our school's interact members. It was quite fun though.




Reached home around 2. Watched American idol and slept for almost 3 hours.

After dinner and after watching a Cantonese drama, I decided to watch SAW. In case you don't know what's that, its a horror movie and it was 10pm already. I skyped with Jilee at first then after she went off, I decided to watch it.

I ended up watching it while i was on skype with joey, jeremy, juen and cong. Haha. Every time the music feels scary, i will just pause the movie and continue skyping with them. I finally stopped watching the movie even though it was only halfway because when it was like 12.30am, the movie was only halfway through. So, imagine how many times I paused. HAHA.


I'm not going to watch horror movies late at night anymore. I still don't have the guts to watch, yet.



This summarized my Saturday. As you can see, I didn't even touch my books. The first monthly exam is coming so soon. Oh My.



Yesterday, I had maggi mee, 2 packets of nasi lemak, mee sua soup, 2 fried chicken, nasi lemak, again, bee hoon soup and yeah, FAT OR FAT? Wahlao.

No comments:

Post a Comment