Saturday, March 5, 2011

Do, Re, Mi

Yellow!


Its 12.30 in the morning and I'm not sleeping yet because I want to watch The sound of Music. :) I don't know whether if I can stay up till that late because its only gonna end at 3.30. :\









I have so many things to ramble about. Monthly test is coming next week and I haven't started on anything, YET. I'm like so screwed. Everybody seemed to be so relaxed. I have my add maths book in front of me now but, I'm watching the television while surfing the net in the room as if exams aint coming soon.





I'm just hoping I won't get last in the class. That's going to be history. Life's been good. Feeling better after an emotional week. Got over things and yeah. Totally having a positive outlook on everything.





My movie started already and I'm gonna work on my add maths. Ciao! BY THE WAY, TITANIC, NEXT NEXT WEEK. I'm SO WATCHING FOR THE 12359847th TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment