Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Immature

why oh why Ohio? Hahahha.

Hello. I've been so busy I don't even have time to blog. :\ This week started off badly because of my UB1 marks. I really don't want to mention if again, it gives me heartbreaks. :(


I've moved on and I'm so so so glad I have awesome friends who were there for me when I needed them. :) It really made things much better as I know I don't deserve that.
:D

What did she do to you? Why are you ignoring her? I feel sad seeing her sad. She loved you so much but, you treat her like that. All this while, you always backstabbed them, told us how idiotic they were, how much you dislike them, it was always about them and now you are so close to them? She reminded me how much you change. You are seriously two-faced. I seriously pity her.


Seriously, I have so many homework to do nowadays. Shoot.Me.


Yeah yeah yeah. It's always me being the bad one. Got so used to it already. Please la. You all don't even know the truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment