Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Oreo.



SPM results were out today. There's 2 girls from my school who scored 10A+.
I salute them. :)

I'm so sick of doing homework. There are tons of homework waiting for me everyday and I'm so lazy to finish it. Sighs. The worse part is, I always feel uneasy if I don't complete my work. Why Oh Why Oh.




By The Way, My baby 600D is love. I think I'm falling in love with photography. :)



i lost everything. maybe there's still some left but, nah. i have to learn to be strong. its time to let go of it. i'm never getting any of it back anymore. I tried but things certainly didn't work out. is this fate? but our fate is in our own hands right? I'm not doing it for the third time. it's enough. if you're happy now then good, oh wait of course you are. i had the thought of explaining why i said that to you but then i know you're never going to bother anymore so, i give up.

let them say what they've to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment