Monday, March 14, 2011

Still, cougar town.


1. Today, mummy reminded me how busy I am. Even though its 'HOLIDAY' but, i'm busy every single day. I don't even have enough time to go out with people I want to go out with. 1 week is just not enough. I have so many things to do and all I end up doing is sitting down in front of the computer wasting my time.
2. Have I mentioned, please don't watch Big Momma 2 unless you've got no movies to watch already? because it wasn't THAT funny.
3. I'm never going in tgv's cinema without my hoodie anymore.
4. There's Subway in Aeon Bukit Tinggi like finally. :)





I regret doing so much things for you. I regret giving you fun. I regret all the time I've spent with you. I regret going out with you. I regret loving you, but I'll never regret losing you because it was totally your loss. Not mine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment