Sunday, March 13, 2011

Tears of joy and pain


1. I'm finally done with piano. Finished all my practical and theory exams. :D Hopefully I will pass my this grade 8 theory exam. :D

2. I'm sure in this one week of school holiday, I'm going to grow FAT. My routine : Eat, sleep, watch tv, surf the net, eat, sleep, watch tv. That's all about it I guess. I'm watching slumdog millionaire right now and sighs. Its a sonorous movie I could say.

3. The earthquake + Tsunami in japan is just horrendous. I pity them, the japanese. Hopefully, things are going to turn out better after this. :)

4. I'M GOING TO MISS SUPER JUNIOR'S CONCERT THIS SATURDAY! :( Luckily, I have a bbq party at home. SO, YEAH. I shall eat until I get over the sorrow.

5. Who's up for BRUNO MAR'S CONCERT THIS 10TH OF APRIL?! I want to go so badly but I need someone to go with me!

6. Justin bieber's concert! VIP tickets are sold out. HOW? :(

7. Facebook connection SUCKS.

8. I have a whole stack of homework to do. Feeling so lazy.

9. Bye. I shall have a movie marathon with my tv and dvd player now.

No comments:

Post a Comment